A Note From The Santa Monica Family Therapist
With the right approach, you can build a healthier relationship with your teen and guide them on the path to becoming valued contributors to the community. – Sandra
By the end of this private and personalized 6-week course, you will be able to support your teenager in becoming more responsible, communicative and independent.
- Understanding Yourself and Your Teenager
- Improving Your Response to Your Teen
- How to Communicate Respect and Understanding
- Encouraging Cooperation and Problem-Solving
- Using Consequences to Build Responsibility
I propose a style of interaction with your teen that honors the authority of the parent while accommodating the teen’s need for personal autonomy. Families facing serious problems will be empowered by proven parenting strategies that can truly make a difference in their lives!
If your teen or young adult child is struggling socially or emotionally, I can help you to discover the cause and remedy it.
Menu of Services Offered:
- Free Initial Consultation >
- Effective Parenting Classes >
- Adolescent Counseling 11-18 >
- Social Skills Assessment & Coaching >
- Young Adult Life Skills Coaching 19-24 >
Call Now to Schedule a Free Consultation!
Click to Call:
For more information, please visit my website:
Adolescent Therapist|Parent Coach|Teen Mentor
Providing service for: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock Park, West Hollywood.